How Inner Peace Healing came in to being
For as long as I can recall, my goal has always been to have inner peace – to have the ability to close my eyes and feel peace and contentedness encompass my soul. To simply just ‘be’.
In 2007 while I was in walking Mana Pools in Zimbabwe I felt an inner shift – a soul shift. By end of the year, I had resigned from the corporate world having no clear plan other than to travel solo through South Africa and take photographs. By 2009 I knew that I had to open a healing practice. When the knowing landed I felt fear as to how this complete change of direction would impact my life. Yet I knew that not following this path was simply not an option.
Over the years the offering at Inner Peace Healing has evolved as I’ve studied different healing modalities. With hindsight, I can see now that each provided the foundation for what came next.
After completing a Business Science degree (Honours in Marketing and Economics) at UCT, I had a fulfilling career in the corporate world at Woolworths for 22 years.
My working experience on projects, with user groups, coaching and training people provided a good grounding when it comes to facilitating Family Constellations Group Workshops and running Constellation and Munay Ki Journeys.
It is now my 11th year of facilitating healing. Over the years I have been blessed to have wonderful teachers who have shared their knowledge and skills.
Healing Modalities I have studied
I attended my first family constellation in 2015 with Niall Campbell. I loved the incredible shifts that his modality can bring about.
- Shamanic Family Constellations with Claudia Vassão and Guilherme Barcellos |2016 – 2018
- Classical Constellations Tanja Meyburgh’s African Constellations |2018 – 2019
- New Constellations (Movement of the Spirit) – Quantum Constellations with Claudia Vassão in 2019.
- Advanced Famly Constellation and Art Therapy with Pia Storm Kalhof |2020 – 2021
- I attended the 4-day African Constellation Experience in 2018 and the 6-day Australasia Constellation Intensive in 2019, the ISCA (International Systemic Constellation Association) Intensive and the Systemic Consciousness Conference in 2021.
In addition to the teachers mentioned I’ve attended workshops with Francesca Mason Boring, Sarah Peyton, Stephan Hausner, Karin Haussin and more.
I am a registered member of the Systems Constellations Association of Southern Africa and the International Systemic Constellations Association.
Crystal Healing & Crystal Surgery
Despite Crystal Resonance being one of the first modalities I engaged with it was only in 2014 that I really “got it”regarding the power of the frequency of crystals in the Crystal Surgery protocols. Crystal Surgery forms the basis of all Energy Healing sessions. I’m still amazed at the vibrational strength of crystals to shift energy and to bring healing.
- Crystal Resonance Therapy with Joshua Maree |2009
- Crystal Surgery Levels 1 and 2, and Advanced Crystal Healing with Vivien Schapera of Crystal Surgery |2013 – 2017
- Certified Crystal Healing Instructor with Crystal Surgery |2018
I am deeply drawn to the shamanic work of South America which is about being in harmony and in connection with Nature. From North America, I learnt about Soul Retrieval and healing drum journeys. From our African heritage, I draw on the deep respect for one’s Ancestors and the Land.
- Shamanism Levels 1,2 & 3 with Neil Schapera of Four Winds Academy | 2012 – 2016
- Soul Retrieval with Neil Schapera of Four Winds Academy |2017
- Munay Ki Rites with Joshua Maree |2011. I have been sharing the rites since 2013.
- Andean Mysticism Foundation and Master Classes with Joan Parisi Wilcox of Q’enti Wasi |2018 – 2019
- Training and initiations with Sacred Andean Tradition |2020 – ongoing
This is where I started when I opened Inner Peace Healing. Soon I realised that my gift lay with energy work rather than bodywork. It did, however, provide a perfect opportunity to study the body and how stories and beliefs manifest as discomfort and dis-ease in the body.
- Osho Rebalancing Bodywork at Osho School for Creative Touch |2010
- Indian Head Massage and Hot Stone massage with Desi Ray Byram |2010
It started with Reiki and from there expanded into the other Energy Healing modalities.
- Reiki (Master Level) with Miriam Platt |2009 – 2012
- Meridians at Health Studies |2010
- Transformational Kinesiology (Levels 1 & 2) |2010 – 2011
- Pranic Healing (Basic, Advanced, Psychotherapy & Crystal) with Jenny Boulter |2010 – 2012
- Quantum Touch, Advancing Intuition and Animal Communication & Healing with Debbie Caknis of Zero Point Healing
- Psychic Master Classes with Claire Creighton of the School of Intuition and Healing |2016
- Emotion Code with Ruth Kent |2016
Hypnosis, Past Life Regression & Life Between Life Regression
I no longer offer specifically regression and hypnosis sessions – it’s incorporated into healing and constellation sessions. When a client needs to know about a past life these are shown to me during a healing session and shared with the client.
- Past Life Regression with John Dutton |2010
- Diploma in Hypnosis and Guided Meditation with John Dutton at SAHMA, recognised by GHSC, GMTI |2011
- Quantum Hypnosis |2012
- Life Between Lives Regression with Doug Buckingham of the Regression Academy. |2014
I attended my first Kundalini Yoga class in 2008. It was here that the penny dropped that we are so much more than our physical bodies. It put me on the path of opening Inner Peace Healing.
- Kundalini Yoga Teacher |2012 – 2014.
- Level 2 modules of “Mind and Meditation” and “Authentic Relationships” with Pritam Khalsa of 3HO South Africa |2015 – 2016
While studying the various healing modalities I have come to realise that deep within each of our subconscious and our soul is that healing ability. We have to open our hearts to tap into the innate wisdom, deeply trust and share it.